Awards, Partnerships, & Support
All Girls Code started as a zero-budget, ambitious initiative that targets all girls residing in Lebanon regardless of their background. After running the pilot of the immensely successful All Girls Code Tech Immersion program, All Girls Code started gaining momentum with its social impact and earned a lot of recognition, as it:
- Was listed as a Lebanese Google Women Techmakers initiative for 2017.
- Was selected as a partner in the Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al Hariri's 2017 Summer of Innovation.
- Received a grant from Stanford University's She++.
- Announced as a fellow initiative with Johnson & Johnson
- Chosen as a fellow initiative with Devex World 2018.
- Chosen as a fellow initiative at Stanford AMENDS 2018 Conference at Oxford University.
- Supported by Women Deliver.
- Supported by Hewlett Packard (HP).
- Collaborated with Murex.